- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
2. Personal information that are passed by the users to Company shall be collected through ethical and legal means, may have one or more targets, about which users will be informed.
3. Users will be informed of which information will be collected, before collecting, becoming under the user’s responsibility the choice for providing such information or not, which will also be aware of the consequences of his decision.
4. Unless the Company receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be disclosed to third parties or used for different purposes than those for which it was collected.
6. The Company will maintain the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains other sites’ links or frames, which may or may not be Company‘s partners and allies. These links and frames are available to provide more benefit to users. It is noteworthy that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that Company has knowledge, agreement or responsibility for them or their content. Therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use of these links or frames.
8. Whenever third parties hired to perform support services, adhere to the Company’s privacy standards will be required.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may use "cookies" (*), and, at any time, the user can activate mechanisms in their browser to inform when it is activated or prevent its activation.
10. Others important information about this website’s terms and conditions of use are available on Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements into websites.